Travis Jason Hobbs
416 W. Cypress St.
Fitzgerald, GA 31750
ATTRIBUTES: Goal-oriented, self-motivated, team-leader, and proven problem solver.
EDUCATION: Valdosta State University, Valdosta, GA Bachelors of Business Administration, Marketing, GPA 3.64 May 2010
South Georgia College, Douglas, GA Associates of Science, Business Administration with Honors, June 2007
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Designed and executed marketing campaign for JBF; strategically targeted Fund Raising, Volunteers, and Corporate Supporters for JBF. Wrote content for, designed, and executed the release of all promotional materials.
- Jason Hobbs, LLC, Planned, designed, and implemented integrated brand promotion initiatives and new business development programs, with a focus on customer satisfaction and transparent results. With VIP Promotions, handled the design through execution of promotional marketing campaigns for over 35 Golf Courses
- Related Coursework: Consumer Behavior | Marketing Research | Electronic Marketing | Principles of Promotion | Strategic Planning | Management and Organizational Behavior | Business Policy
- Initiated and nurtured long-term relationships with clients, employees, and customers to provide successful products and services backed with strong customer service and valuable supplementary services. Managed myself through 100+ member staffs
- Hired, trained, and promoted one Project Manager, 3 Assistant Managers, 15 Campaign Managers, and more than 100 Trainers during time with VIP
- Marketing Consultant | Owner, Jason Hobbs, LLC, Fitzgerald, GA, February 2007-present
- Marketing/IT/PR Consultant, The Jack Bower Fund, Broxton, GA, February 2006-2009
- Project Manager, V.I.P. Promotions, Raleigh, NC, 2000-2005
Resume last updated: May 2010