Hobbs Digital Office Tower Because you’re in business, but offline
Digital is discombobulating
The sheer magnitude of noise to cut through in identifying the right decisions for your brand, are, at a minimum, unsettling.
Which can quickly leave you feeling frustrated and confused.
And yet, we both know that the future of your brand requires not only digital, but a measure of digital self-confidence on your part; what with you owning the brand and all.
Abe Cherian – 2016
Jason is great guy…I hired him to setup a funnel for our main company site and he was hands-on and focused. His suggestions were very valuable. He was also available to help after the project was over. Highly recommend!
In 2018, everybody’s online.
And everybody has an internet enabled screen in hand, all of the time.
Can be a smartphone, laptop, desktop, tablet, or it’s our own unique combination of screens.
Meaning that as we approach 2019, it’s time for every brand to join the real world; by getting online.
Ken Kelly – 2015
It really is like working with an incredible smart friend. I would defiantly recommend him and his work to anyone looking to develop their game plan for their online business…
The internet is no longer an adventure or luxury: it’s a necessity.
In addition, business has long been conducted primarily (if not solely) at the will of the customer.
And there are more industries converted to the new paradigm every year.
Jennifer Jackson – 2015
He was cheerful, knowledgeable, and very patient with my questions. Jason pulled things together that would have taken me hours to do on my own! He made sure I understood how and why to set up my site in a certain way so that I could manage it myself. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Jason again. He is an absolute pleasure to work with, and knows his stuff.
My customers forget how to worry about the web
Over the years, people have repeatedly found my personal attention helped them move much faster than they ever thought possible.
Where the rubber meets the road
I’ve listed some of the lesson mileposts for forgetting how to worry about the web
- Including their whole team in the transformation very early, and for good
- Keeping an open mind to learning
- Learning to fish online, so they’re never at the mercy of fish peddlers
- Setting their own pace
- Appreciating my keeping everything convenient to their schedule
- Realizing “best practices” as the mere “short-cuts” to digital marketing that they are, typically in lieu of talking to customers
- Benefitting from my mistakes by beginning their online journey with me at their side
Bill Doerr – 2015
But mostly, I’m impressed with his personable style that is coupled with a demonstrated ability to render the complex simple and simple is . . . very, very good
Step-by-step, here’s how my customer relationships begin
Every relationship begins with
- Mutual respect
- Open and honest lines of communication
- High expectations
- Gargantuan goals
- Your Decision Is The Beginning
- You click the above button and complete booking our 30min call to both our schedules
- I add you to my Freshbooks account and invoice you $500.00, due upon receipt, for me to build out your digital office in my Hobbs Digital Office Tower
- Call 1 – I walk you through three tasks:
- $250.00 – Liquid Web’s Managed WooCommerce Hosting Product
- $50.00 Plan – Drift.com Account
- Planning your unique, custom digital office layout
- Upon completion of your digital office build out, within forty-eight hours of Call 1’s completion, I book Call 2 on your schedule to hand over the keys to your digital office kick our efforts prepping for your team to move into your digital office.
- You book Call 3 (your team’s move in call) with me, wherein I explain your complete digital office layout and get answers to everyone’s questions
- We schedule your digital office’s grand opening
- Monthly you choose my attention plan that fits your strategic need each month:
- $500/mo – Monthly Strategy Call + Direct Access
- $1,000/mo – All above + Strategy Call Each Week
- $2,000/mo – All above + Collaborative Check-In Calls Each Weekday
Have a question I missed or something you need me to clarify for you?
My mission is to democratize digital opportunity for people everywhere
Since 5/8/2010, I’ve been 24/7/365 in my digital marketing lab (416 W Cypress St – Fitzgerald, GA 31750) investing 3,025 days and counting, into my mission.
You know more people than I do that are in business, but offline. So if you don’t hate me and you like them; do us both a favor and let them know what I’m doing.
My only hope of achieving my mission lies in moving people to decide to share me with people they care about; people whom I can help.
Lisa Chernow – 2013
My investment in Jason’s time was extremely cost-efficient and the ROI is beyond question.
Have a question I missed or something you need me to clarify for you specifically?