Since 2008, I’ve repeatedly helped educate the decision of people facing the same decision: whether or not to commit to investing in taking their brand online, for good.
I’ve got something I think you’ll love:
An empowering experience in every phase of your brand’s online journey.
Coupling my 1PMC (One Person Media Company) strategy with my WebOffices concept and putting them in consistent action for your brand, allows you to hit the web at a sprint toward your goals.
I realize how hard it is to cut through the noise in order to decide how to use the web to serve your brand’s mission today as well as future decades.
In 2018, the internet is no longer an adventure or luxury: it’s a brand necessity
I want your online transition to feel empowering.
Since the end of 2006 I’ve been searching for an easy online transition.
A transition so simple as to enable each of my Grandfathers to get their brands going online quickly and under budget, aka an empowering experience.
All Floor-Plans Cost $0.00/1x (Free of charge)
Each floor plan is designed to accomplish business tasks for a chosen POV, thus each floor-plan includes a list of 3rd-party utilities/applications, which are required in order for the floor-plan to accomplish it’s goal.
Example 3rd-party utilities:
- LW’s Managed WooCommerce Hosting ($250.00/mo plan)
- Drift.com ($50.00/mo plan)
- get5stars.com ($40.00/mo plan)
- Essence Pro Child Theme ($130.00/1x)
NOT AFFILIATE LINKS
Just like GrandMa’s warmth set the atmosphere in her home, you and your team power the magic radiating from your WebOffice.
Uncomplicated Instructions For Floor-Plan Use:
- My “payment” is you introducing yourself to me and my WooCommerce store by creating your account to check out one of my WebOffice floor-plans.
- Purchase all 3rd Party Utilities separately from the provider.
- Scalable, however big you get, you won’t have to move out of your WebOffice in search of added room. (You can thank Liquid Web for the scalable part. And for the security.)
- Flexible, choose from any Genesis Child theme or WordPress theme. Or plugins, like the litany of WooCommerce specific WordPress plugins.
- Demo any floor-plan you want before you buy. I’m a one man band still, so I’m adding new floor-plans and updating floor-plans as often as I can. Please LMK if you have a request/suggestion.
- Each WebOffice floor-plan is built to empower your brand to deliver your clearly enunciated marketing goal.
The Quickest Path Online I’ve Found So Far –>
I’d Love To Help However Your Team Needs
- Pick your WebOffice Floor-Plan
- Buy your WebOffice address (Domain name ex: jasonhobbsdigital.com)
- Hosting, build out your chosen floor-plan on your host’s servers. I host with LiquidWeb.
- Connect the utilities, setup your account with each 3rd party utility, and connect them to your shiny-new WebOffice.
- Move your brand into it’s WebOffice sporting your choice of floor-plan, to prepare for the arrival of your customers.
- Ready for customers, strike up conversations with people when they’re most interested in your brand (while they’re on your website).
Start Each Month By Reserving My Attention Level For The Month
- One Monthly Recurring 30-Minute Zoom Video Meeting With Jason
- Email access to Jason, including guaranteed reply within 24hours to every email.
- Everything in the $500/mo plan
- Plus Weekly Recurring 30-Minute Zoom Video Meetings With Jason
- Plus Databox – (2 total) Databoards On Your WebOffice Walls
- Everything in the $1000/mo plan
- Plus Every Weekday Recurring 10-Minute Zoom Video Meetings With Jason
- Plus 2 Databox – (4 total) Databoards On Your WebOffice Walls
Abe Cherian – 2016
Jason is great guy…I hired him to setup a funnel for our main company site and he was hands-on and focused. His suggestions were very valuable. He was also available to help after the project was over. Highly recommend!
Ken Kelly – 2015
It really is like working with an incredible smart friend. I would defiantly recommend him and his work to anyone looking to develop their game plan for their online business…
Jennifer Jackson – 2015
He was cheerful, knowledgeable, and very patient with my questions. Jason pulled things together that would have taken me hours to do on my own! He made sure I understood how and why to set up my site in a certain way so that I could manage it myself. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Jason again. He is an absolute pleasure to work with, and knows his stuff.
Bill Doerr – 2015
But mostly, I’m impressed with his personable style that is coupled with a demonstrated ability to render the complex simple and simple is . . . very, very good
Lisa Chernow – 2013
My investment in Jason’s time was extremely cost-efficient and the ROI is beyond question.
Coupled with my 4 part marketing procedure
Foundation, fulfilled by your WebOffice
Brand Media Strategy
Customer Conversation Strategy
So you’re guaranteeing perfection in everything?
Who owns my intellectual property?
Why all the old testimonials?
What’s the plan for adding future floor-plans?
Please keep in mind that each floor-plan will be updated and added to by me (and my future team) over time. Every floor-plan includes a living log of changes I make to a floor-plan.
First 5 Floor-Plans
- Irwin Animal Clinic – Ocilla, GA
- Fitzgerald-Ben Hill Humane Society – Fitzgerald, GA
- GracePoint Church – Valdosta, GA
- Blue-Gray Museum – Fitzgerald, GA
- Lamar Purvis, LLP (CPA) – Fitzgerald, GA
Second 10 Floor-Plans
- 41 And Main Restaurant – Tifton, GA
- Preston Country Club – Kingswood, WV
- CBC Fitzgerald – Fitzgerald, GA
- Assystly App in Fitzgerald – Fitzgerald, GA
- Bird Dog Bottle Shop – Cairo, GA
- Cobalt Apps – Roanoke, VA
- Kingdom-Change Ministries – Valdosta, GA
- Easy Digital Downloads – Hutchinson, KS
- Vintage American Ways – Bowling Green, KY
- Know It And Do It – San Diego, CA
Third 5 Floor-Plans
- Alvin Wynn Electric – Ocilla, GA
What’s with pre-payment being required?
I’m thirteen years into my digital commerce journey and I’m still a one person show. So I don’t have time for account receivables, etc. I’ve been bootstrapping since day one as well. So promises of payment don’t help me at all, thus pre-payment is required.
Why are you using testimonials from years ago?
Two reasons. First, my most recent pivot for Jason Hobbs, LLC DBA Jason Hobbs Digital has taken me most of three years working every waking hour to complete.
Secondly, I want you to recognize how long I’ve been helping non-digital natives bend the digital world to their will. Even though, you just heard of me. And lastly, I have to get some more of my current customers to review their experience working with me over the years.