I joined CopySchool by CopyHackers.com on March 21, 2019. Included in CopySchool membership are 10 ROI (Return-On-Investment) Rooms, the last of which played out on Wednesday, June 5, 2019, from 11:00 AM til Noon my time (EST).
During this delightfully delivered and info packed video presentation, multiple questions arose concerning the capabilities of Drift, which happens to be my conversational marketing platform of choice.
So I promised to write this blog post to organize answers to the questions. And sixteen days later, I’m finally forcing myself to finish the blog post to the best of my abilities.
1. Can Drift trigger based on user exit intent?
Yes. When editing a Drift bot playbook, under the Audience tab, you’ll find the ability to trigger based on user exit intent.
2. Can Drift target visitors on their third visit to a specific page URL?
Yes, Drift offers the ability to target people based on the number of visits, aka sessions on your website, which are not to be confused with pageviews. When you group audience targeting parameters, the parameters are specific to themselves. So when I group a URL they’ve visited with more than three sessions, Drift combines the two parameters to target only those people that have visited the URL more than three times.
3. Can Drift filter chats based on the user’s source, i.e., the website URL the person came over from?
4. Can, and if so, how, would live chat work with an evergreen launch?
I have no clue as to the answer to this question.
5. How should someone approach live chat as the launch doors close?
Ditto. Three out of five isn’t even a passing grade.