Getting my business online kept me confused for years. Never quite sure what to believe, what would work for me, or who I could trust.
Taking your business online
- Start simple, but strategically strong, by building your email list.
- Start with only the pages required. You don’t need everything to start.
- You need a repeatable process for attracting the attention of your audience. They start as strangers, but that ends as soon as she becomes aware of your existence.
Growing your business online
Monthly process: This is an iterative process.
So you’re going to complete the month, and then follow that up immediately by evaluating your monthly results to extract process improvements before starting right back through the process again for the coming month.
When I say results, it’s a holistic viewpoint, which measures monthly performance by the total revenue and profit for that month.
Holistic, because there are two sides to this coin, the aforementioned revenue and profit AND educating your customer.
I include all customer feedback collected over each month along with revenue and profit numbers to evaluate and learn from the month just completed and to prep for the coming month.
Use the customer feedback compiled each month to direct your messaging for the coming month and, more importantly, seed your content creation planning and strategy for the coming month.
- Create a great product solving your customer’s important need
- Set your monthly goal
- Communicate your offer to your customer with messaging clearly speaking to your customer, not everyone else