Hey, How’s it going?
I’m Jason Hobbs, and I’m a failure.
You might think to yourself, “Well, thats a bit harsh.”
And you’d be wrong.
I googled the definition of failure, which is a lack of success.
Which sums up my business prior to May 18, 2015.
Eight years existence yes.
Yet, still no success.
My solution involves helping you get your proverbial ducks in a row. Then working those ducks like no duck has been worked before.
I love Win-Win’s, so much I’m freely teaching you to fish.
Rather than selling you the most expensive fish possible every time you think fish.
Your Sprint Start Online distills lessons from my mistakes littering over 8 years of online business experience.
The beauty is that you join just as I get my ducks in a row.
Now before I run through my course structure, let me offer a very special thanks to the Rainmaker Platform by Copyblogger Media, as well as their Rainmaker.FM podcast network of 13 entertainingly educational shows.
You complete me.
You continue to make me a better business.
DIY — You’re going to need
- Recurring Costs
- Rainmaker Platform Pro when retail option arrives, it’ll run ya $150ish per month. (Or please feel free to cobble together your own solution/marketing platform to follow my system with)
- Hotjar for customer feedback + Analytics for $30 a month. (A small minority will need the $90 per month option, making $300 their total)
- get5stars for reputation management $30 per month
- Freshbooks for $30 per month
- Total: $240/mo
- Fixed Costs
- iwantmyname.com Domain name $15 to $100+/year depending on what you want
- Stripe Payment Processor is 2.9% + 30 cents per successful charge
- Copyblogger Authority Membership is $399 per year
- Showrunner Course – $500 once it reopens
I’m finishing up the first version of the course this week
Which means this course will change over time and that the first iteration will be available this week. Please hold me to that date.
Because I’ll never achieve perfection and allowing my pursuit of perfection to keep the information from your hands, for you to use, would be dumb on my part.
And would repeat my past mistakes.
The path you’ll follow in my Sprint Start Online Course
And yes, I will be updating the course regularly, I promise monthly at a minimum. If it ever changes, you’ll be the first I tell.
Create revenue for your business
Your business sprinting online with your repeatable process for success.
Long-term relationship with your customers.
Install you in control of your customer experience, from start through happily ever after.
Your business office online. Magnify your efforts with your Rainmaker office.
- Lesson 1: Planning
- Lesson 2: Map Your Customer’s Experience
- Lesson 3: Content Inventory
- Lesson 1: Pick your design template
- Lesson 2: Create your content inventory in Rainmaker
- Lesson 3: Live Appearance Editor
- Lesson 1: Monthly System
- Lesson 2: A/B Test Sales Pages
- Lesson 3: Daily Updates – Rainmaker Dashboard
Hop on the waiting list for the free course as soon as its ready, by joining my community.